Frequently Asked Questions
This is a big investment. Is it worth it to make this investment in myself?
This program is specifically designed to help you advance your career, gain a higher income, and be more fulfilled in your career both now and in the future. Some measures to consider when evaluating if this program is worth your investment are:
1. Financial Gains: Increased income from career advancement or job transition is one of the primary goals of this program. Those financial gains can be measured against the cost of the program, and funds invested in your professional development are recuperated with your career growth.
2. Increased Job Satisfaction: Improved job satisfaction, work-life balance, and overall happiness in your career are also goals you’ll work toward in this program. You’ll benefit from an experienced coach and evidence-based tools to help you accomplish these goals.
3. Time Saved: This program accelerates your movement into a better professional situation with an already created-for-you strategy that has proven successful in helping professionals achieve career success and satisfaction faster than you might on your own.
4. Skill Development: In this program, you’ll learn specific soft skills that every professional needs to continue growing their career satisfaction and success. These skills contribute to increased opportunities for career advancement well after you've graduated from this program.
5. Long-Term Career Planning: You’ll create your own, unique long-term career plan, resulting in confidence and clarity on your professional.
Although I really need a program like this, I worry that I won’t have the time or energy to dedicate to it. How much time will I need to invest every week?
Time and energy constraints are common challenges for most of my clients. The program is designed to accommodate busy schedules and ensure that you can make progress at a pace that works for you.
On average, you can expect to invest approximately one to two hours per module to complete the program in three months. This time should be dedicated to quiet, focused work where you can fully engage with the content and complete the activities with intention.
How can I be sure this program will work for me?
With over 18 years of experience as a people developer, Grisel has accumulated a wealth of professional development certifications as well as experience working with individuals from diverse backgrounds and all walks of life. Drawing from her expertise as a Behavioral Health Therapist, Talent Development professional, Career Coach, and Business Owner, Grisel has carefully curated this program with evidence-based tools she has gathered throughout her career.
The core steps of this program have been rigorously tested and refined. When followed in the recommended sequence, this process has achieved successful outcomes for every participant who approached it with intention.
It's essential to recognize that when you invest in coaching, you are not purchasing an instant solution. Rather, you are gaining access to a proven process and a dedicated guide – your coach – who will accompany you on a journey of self-discovery and empowerment. To achieve the positive changes you desire, it is crucial that you actively engage in the work as outlined in this program.
What if I find out that my career change causes me to start all over again in an entry-level job? I can't afford for that to happen.
Career change – especially for seasoned professionals – usually doesn’t mean having to start from scratch. By now, you have amassed numerous transferrable skills, giving you the versatility to position yourself in several different career tracks in different industries. As my client, you’ll learn how to leverage those existing skills and experiences to transition into a higher-paying role with increased work-life balance.
I am in a unique situation and therefore may have unique questions throughout the course of the program. How will my questions be answered?
1. Group Coaching Sessions: These sessions follow a Question and Answer (Q&A) format, providing you with an opportunity to ask your unique questions and receive expert insights from Grisel. Attend all (or as many of) these interactive sessions and make the most of them to clarify any questions you may have as you progress through the program.
2. Private Facebook Group: Our private Facebook group is a dedicated space for program members to connect and support one another. You are encouraged to post your questions there between group coaching sessions, where Grisel and fellow participants can provide their valuable input. Grisel responds to questions posted on this group page during normal work hours, Monday through Friday.
3. One-on-One Conversations: If you have a question or concern that you prefer to address privately, you have the option to schedule a one-on-one conversation with Grisel. Those sessions offer personalized guidance to address your specific needs.
If you're seeking ongoing individual coaching, select the program membership levels that include those one-on-one coaching sessions (see pricing section below for details).
I may not be able to attend all the group coaching sessions. How can I make sure I don't miss out on having my questions answered?
Each group coaching session is recorded and made easily accessible within your online learning portal. If you are unable to attend a live session, you can post your questions in the private Facebook group and indicate that you won't be able to attend the upcoming group coaching session. Your question will be addressed both on the Facebook group page and during the group coaching session. You can then get your answer straight from the Facebook group and you can also watch the recorded session at your convenience, ensuring that you receive the guidance and insights you need.
I’m dissatisfied with my current employer and am not interested in advancing my career where I currently work. Does this program help me change jobs and change employers?
Yes. This coaching program includes guidance on your resume and LinkedIn rewrites so that you stand out as a candidate to your employers of choice and offers coaching on effective job-search and interview preparation techniques to change employers.